How exciting, my first ever Top 5 Wednesday! For those of you who haven’t heard of it or participated, every week readers are given a topic from the Goodreads group. This week is the Top 5 Best Books You’ve Read So Far in 2018.
This list is a fairly easy one for me, as there have been some fantastic books that I’ve read so far this year. Without further ado:
- She Has Her Mother’s Laugh by Carl Zimmer (review coming soon!)
- The Wonder Down Under by Nina Brochmann
- The Broken Girls by Simone St James
- Fruitful Labor by Mike Madison
- Strange Survivors by Oné Pagán
I have been pleasantly surprised with the science and non-fiction books I’ve picked up so far this year, but with summer coming, I’m ready to dive back into some mystery, but have already had great luck with the limited number I’ve read this year. I’ll be interested to see if this list is the same in December.
Can’t wait to see what everyone else put for this, so that I can add to my TBR list (because it isn’t long enough already >.<)